Sitting all day in the office in front of the PC, does not give your body enough work out and often leads to backache. So it is very important to carry some kind of physical execise, that does not harm your body. And walking is the finest of all exercizes that benefits you body without risking it. If you walk for atleast 5- 6 kilometers daily, for sure you will remain healthy for the life time. And an average one minute walk extends your life to two minutes. If you are going to the nearby places it is more preferable to cover the shorter distances by walking. Walking reduces stress, loses your muscles, and even absorbs your food much faster.
Inorder to get the maximum benefits, it is very important to walk atleast 30 minutes daily without taking the breaks. Than slowly and gradually increase your pace to 40 -60 minutes for the each session. It is very essential to warm up your muscles before you go out for the walk. Than the most important is to wear the comfortable shoes while walking. Avoid wearing slippers, high heel shoes or sandals while walking. Try and replace your shoes after the gap of every six months. During the colder or hot seasons when you can't go out for walk, start up the indoor treadmill walk daily.
Benefits of Walking :
- Walking is beneficial if you face the anxiety attack.
- Walking briskly for 40 minutes every morning helps you to overcome depression.
- It relax you and fights against insomniac.
- Improves efficiency of your heart.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- Improves blood circulation.
- It keeps you fit and tones your body.
- Walking improves your posture.
- Controls your appetite.
- Walking and jogging also reduces your fat.
- Hides aging effects.
- It makes you refresh, re-energizes your body and keeps it flexible.
- Improves posture and flexibility.
- It helps in controlling addictions to alcohol bad other drugs.
- It boosts your self confidence.
- Elevates your mood.
- Sharps your memory.
- Helps in controlling the high blood pressure.
- Protects you against the diabetics.
- Reduces heart attack risks.
- Regular walking prevents constipation.